3.4. Accessing iSCSI Targets from Citrix XenServer 6.2¶
- In XenCenter, switch to the Storage tab and click New SR....
- In the New Storage Repository window:
- In the Type section, select the Software iSCSI option,
- In the Name section, provide a name or leave the default,
- In the Location section, enter target’s IP address in the Target Host field, click Discover IQNs and select the desired target, then click Discover LUNs and select the desired LUN.
- Click Finish to format the disk.
The new storage repository will appear in XenCenter.
For more information, see XenCenter documentation.
Jul 18, 2018