3.3. Accessing iSCSI Targets from VMware ESXi¶
- In the vSphere Client, switch to the Configuration tab, and click Storage Adapters in the Hardware section.
- If no software iSCSI adapters have been added, do so by right-clicking in the Storage Adapters section and selecting Add Software iSCSI Adapter....
- Open the software iSCSI adapter’s properties, switch to the Static Discovery tab and click Add....
- In the Add Static Target Server window, enter the target’s IP address and name.
- Close the software iSCSI adapter’s properties window and rescan the adapter as prompted.
- The newly added iSCSI target will appear in the Details section of the software iSCSI adapter you have configured.
For more information, see the VMware vSphere Storage Guide.
Jul 18, 2018