3. Installing Acronis Storage¶
After planning out the infrastructure, proceed to install Acronis Storage on each server included in the plan.
Acronis Storage is installed in a similar way on all required servers. One exception is the first server where you must also install the management panel (only one is allowed per cluster).
On all nodes in the same cluster, time needs to be synchronized via NTP. Make sure the nodes can access the NTP server.
- 3.1. Preparing for Installation
- 3.2. Starting Installation
- 3.3. Setting Date and Time
- 3.4. Configuring Network
- 3.5. Choosing Components to Install
- 3.6. Selecting Destination Partition
- 3.7. Finishing Installation