3. Installing Acronis Storage¶
After creating a plan of your Acronis Storage infrastructure, proceed to install Acronis Storage on each server included in the plan.
Acronis Storage is installed in a similar way on all required servers. One exception is the first server where you must also install the management panel (only one is allowed per cluster).
On all nodes in the same cluster, time needs to be synchronized via NTP. Make sure the nodes can access the NTP server.
- 3.1. Preparing for Acronis Storage Installation
- 3.2. Starting Acronis Storage Installation
- 3.3. Setting Date and Time
- 3.4. Configuring Network
- 3.5. Choosing Acronis Storage Components to Install
- 3.6. Selecting Destination Partition
- 3.7. Finishing Acronis Storage Installation