Build 9.0.9269616 February, 2023
This release introduces support for modern versions of the Windows 10 operating system, and critical updates for the WhatsApp, Telegram and Viber messaging applications.
- Added support for Windows 11 and Windows Server 2022.
- Added support for macOS Monterey.
- Enhanced Gmail in the Web Mail control in Protocols.
- Enhanced LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Xing in the Social Networks control in Protocols
- Lack of support for Intel CET.
- No control of chat in Facebook messenger.
- No control of Gmail mesages and attachments.
- No control of chat in Xing.
- No control of chat in LinkedIn.
- No control of Gmail messages and attachments.
- No control of twits in Twitter.
- Integration with Windows BitLocker To Go on Win11x64 does not work.
- No control of text posts in LinkedIn.
- No control of text posts and comments in Xing.
- No control of outgoing messages in Facebook.
- Windows 10 is mistakenly indicated instead of Windows 11 as the agent's OS in the Monitoring task in DeviceLock Enterprise Server.
- Internal video player does not play captured screen video files in User Activity Monitor.
- No audit and shadow logging for Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides.
- No detection of outgoing sensitive data in Google Docs and Google Sheets.
- No detection of outgoing sensitive data in Google Slides.
- HID Bluetooth devices denied by service when "Access control for Bluetooth HID" unchecked.
- No audit control of group video chats and live streams in Telegram Desktop app.
- Shadowing error when sending some images in Telegram Desktop app.