1. Monitoring Cluster Status¶
The overall cluster statistics are available on the cluster OVERVIEW screen. Pay attention to the cluster status that can be one of the following:
- HEALTHY. All cluster components are active and operate normally.
- UNKNOWN. Not enough information about the cluster state (e.g., because the cluster is inaccessible).
- DEGRADED. Some of the cluster components are inactive or inaccessible. The cluster is trying to heal itself, data replication is scheduled or in progress.
- FAILURE. The cluster has too many inactive services, automatic replication is disabled. If the cluster enters this state, troubleshoot the nodes or contact the support team.
Aug 11, 2017