2. Managing Acronis Storage¶
To start managing Acronis Storage, log in to the management panel as admin (or superadmin) and make sure that storage nodes are shown on the NODES screen.
The first step to perform, before you can create any clusters, is to create the internal and public networks required by Acronis Storage. You can do that by configuring the network interfaces of all nodes. Having created the networks, you can proceed to creating Acronis Storage clusters.
- 2.1. Configuring Node Network Interfaces
- 2.2. Creating Acronis Storage Clusters
- 2.3. Releasing Nodes from Cluster
- 2.4. Removing Nodes from the Unassigned List
- 2.5. Managing Tier Encryption
- 2.6. Managing Acronis Storage Users
- 2.7. Managing Acronis Storage Updates
- 2.8. Allowing root Access to Cluster Nodes Over SSH
- 2.9. Backing Up and Restoring Management Database
- 2.10. Enabling Management Panel High Availability
- 2.11. Managing Acronis Storage Licenses