Release notes for Acronis Backup Cloud
Release date: June 3, 2017
With this update, the Acronis flagship backup product offers enhancements and addresses the issues found in the previous releases.
- Website backup. The static contents of websites can be backed up via SFTP/SSH. MySQL databases are backed up either by using a direct connection to the database or over an SSH tunnel.
- Account Management Server (build #898)
- Management Console (build #7092)
- Backup Management Server (build #4915)
- Web Console Service (build #4915)
- Backup Console (build #7043)
- Postie (build #120)
- Stats Server (build #93)
- Identity Provider (build #50)
- Web Restore Mobile (build #1638)
- Cloud Agent for Website Backup (build #34)
This section describes issues that have been fixed in this update.
- [ABR-123817][ABR-130662][ABR-123817][ABR-130662][ABR-120919][ABR-131541][ABR-129425][ABR-126983][ABR-131931][ABR-130416][ABR-130194][ABR-130406][ABR-124033][ABR-131272][ABR-129367][ABR-122008][ABR-129612][ABR-129672][ABR-132375] Datacenter stability improvements.
- [ABR-130252] The state of some machines jumps between online and offline.
- [ABR-127820] The alert generation time is shown incorrectly in reports.
- [ABR-131392] Sometimes, agents go offline.
- [ABR-129648] Fails to revoke a file-level backup plan from a machine. The following error appears: "The case is not supported."
- [ABR-131937] The "Subscription not found" error appears periodically in the backup console.
This section describes issues that are currently known and provides solutions to avoid the issues where possible.
- [ABR-90181] Deleting archives of virtual machines and applications from the cloud storage fails. The following error appears: "Failed to lock the file."
- [ABR-104293] A virtual machine run from a backup of a physical machine is not bootable if the backup contains logical volumes managed by LDM (in Windows) or LVM (in Linux).
- [ABR-103714] Volume letters shown in the web interface may be incorrect when browsing files and folders inside a disk-level backup of a virtual machine. As a result, file recovery to the original location does not work.
- [ABR-103367] Installation of Agent for Linux on a Windows Azure virtual machine running CentOS 7.0 and Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 is shown as failed ("Failed to install the required packages by using YUM."), while in fact it completes successfully and the installed Agent for Linux works properly.
- [ABR-102994] Backing up an ESXi host configuration to the cloud storage fails. The following error appears: "Failed to create a backup archive."
Solution: Back up to any other supported location, i.e. to a local or a network folder.
- [ABR-101504] In some cases, it is not possible to browse individual files or volumes when selecting the backup source.
Solution: Refresh the backup console by pressing F5.
- [ABR-83155] The backup progress is shown incorrectly when the folder selected to back up contains more than 200 subfolders.
- It is not possible to use the same Office 365 global administrator credentials for two different Customer groups.
- [ABR-107127] It is not possible to recover an entire mailbox by using the Backups tab.
- [ABR-107490] The Bytes saved field in the backup activity details shows values without compression, for Office 365 mailboxes.
- [ABR-115270] The [All Profiles Folder] template for file-level backups does not support a custom profile path on Mac and Linux.